Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sadly, I'll have to stop with this blog...

I am truly sorry to say so, but I will have to stop for a while with this blog. At least stop thinking about it and trying to fit in time to write something usefull.

There are too many things happening to me right now, and I need to take a break from everything and everyone untill I can think clearly about the things I want to achieve. I got too tired of too many different things and sometimes trying to do too many things really takes all my power away.

If readers are intrested in what are my plans for the future, for this blog, I will build my own personal web-page and move the blog there. But It won't happen anytime soon, I want to make it right and to be really satisifed with it.

I'll keep this blog open for people who still come here and there about some info, to have use of it.

Stay stronk!